the project will be divided into 5 parts:
1) Tre Cime di Lavaredo natural park: it will include the Val Pusteria eastern part, the Sesto-Moso area, all the areas Auronzo-Misurina and Val Comelico up to S. Stefano di Cadore.
All Dolomites in this area from the Tre cime di Lavaredo to the Marmarole, are 11 groups divided into 18 3D models. Dobbiaco Airport (LIVD) and several Helipads.
2) Cortina d'Ampezzo and Cadore: with the Cortina city , the whole area of Cadore up to Pieve di Cadore. All Dolomites in the area with the Cristallo group, Croda Rossa, the Tofane, Cinque Torri, Averau, Sorapis, Antelao ...
3) Agordino and Zoldana: with the Marmolada, the Pale di S.Mrtino, the Civetta and Pelmo and all the towns of Val Agordina and Zoladana.
4) Val Badia, Val Gardena Val di Fassa and Val di Funes: Sella Group, Sassolungo, Scillilar, Odle, Catinaccio and Latemar.
5) The Brenta Dolomites: from Pinzolo to Madonna di Campiglio.
Each scenery will have an area of approximately 1000 sq. Km. with a total 64 Dolomite groups and a hundred 3D models.
All villages rebuilt with over 100 houses types, many renovated, all the parish churches in each villages and other typical buildings.
All vegetation mapped and positioned, the ground textures reconstructed based on the real, without using orthophotos but only photographs of area (mostly taken personally).
Almost all 3D models textures of the will be new up to 4K definition.
The scenery will not be compatible with the previous version one as the meshes were all redone and the 3D models repositioned.
We are working on the first Dolomites group.
The scenery of the Three Peaks of Lavaredo, here are some preview: